Primaries Plus #27010
- Colors include: White, Red, Deep Yellow, Blue, Ebony, and Black.
- The Primary Plus Palette contains your basic colors and is ideal or for adjusting other colors or creating custom ones.
- Colors include: Capillary Shadow, Rose Blush, Frankie Grey, Corpse Flesh, Maroon, and Dark Purple.
- The Morbidity Palette is ideal for creating Zombies, Ghouls, Decay, Cuts, Contusions, and Bloody Gashes. This Morbidity palette includes all of our best shades for zombie and ghoul effects. For instance, use Capillary Shadow to create varicose veins. Simulate dried blood with Rose Blush. Frankie grey is our classic decayed ghoul color for ancient grayed skin, and make new turned zombies with Corpse Flesh. Use Maroon as a fantastic clotted blood color. Lastly, create the illusion of sunken eyes and chees with Dark Purple. Combine with the Injury palette to make a full line of trauma makeups and un-dead characters.
- Colors include: Old Age, Light Cream, Desert Sand, Plum, Pink, and Alabaster.
- The Character Palette is ideal for creating numerous theatrical effects, including Old Age, Highlighting and Contouring. This is the palette you need for custom stage characters and Old Age effects, such as wrinkled skin, creases, age spots, and other imperfections. First, use the Old Age color as a base for evening out skin tones. Light Cream and Plum are ideal for creating highlights and shadows. Create age spots with Desert Sand. Adjust colors or add warmth to cheeks with Pink. Use Alabaster to make distressed or aged skin. Combine with the Tattoo Cover Palettes to work with a wide variety of skin tones.
- Colors include: Navy, Mold Green, Clotted Red, Hazelnut, Deep Golden Highlight, and Thunder Grey.
- The Injury Palette is ideal for creating various injuries and skin discolorations. For example, use Navy for creating bruise effects, black eyes, and frost bite. Mold Green for is ideal for rotting, gangrenous effects. Add Clotted Red for fresh scrapes and bruises. Make moles, birthmarks, and deep bruise color with Hazelnut. Also create jaundice or other yellowing effects with Deep Golden Highlight. Add shadows or dull bruising with Thunder Grey. Combine with the Morbidity palette to make a full line of trauma makeups and un-dead characters.
Tattoo Cover 1 #27030
- Colors include: Muted Green, Orange Neutral, Soft Orange Neutral, CVA Suntan Red, Fairest Tone, and Medium Highlight.
- The Tattoo Cover 1 – Light Palette includes 6 colors for skin color correction for covering tattoos, or for correcting discoloration on lighter shades of skin. These colors allow you to utilize opposite color theory to effective obscure and cancel out the tattoo or discoloration.
Tattoo Cover 2 #27031
- Colors include: Buttermilk, Natural Tan, Milk Chocolate, Soft Cherry Blush, Teal, and Special Dark.
- The Tattoo Cover 2 – Dark Palette includes 6 colors for color correction for covering tattoos, or for correcting discoloration on darker shades of skin. These colors allow you to utilize opposite color theory to effective obscure and cancel out the tattoo or discoloration.
Due to the variance in the display of colors across different monitor types, color swatches may not be an exact match to the actual product. Use for reference only.