A natural lip balm to treat dry and chapped lips.
All the benefits of the cult classic Weleda Skin Food, now in a convenient lip balm format. The perfect alternative for those who wish to reduce the number of petrochemicals in their skin routine, Weleda Skin Food Lip Balm treats, protects and hydrates all in one.
What are the features & benefits of Weleda Skin Food Lip Balm?
- A treatment lip balm for dry and chapped lips
- A natural alternative to traditional balms
- Chamomile soothes tired and irritated lips
- Sunflower oil is rich in vitamins to protect the lips from the environment
- Rosemary offers natural antiseptic benefits
- Lanolin smoothes and protects lips from chapping
- Beeswax locks in hydration and reduces the appearance of fine lines and chapping
- Travel friendly, with an easy to use squeeze tube
With a carefully selected blend of natural extracts, Weleda Skin Food Lip Balm makes caring for your lips easy and safe. With a rich yet not sticky formulation, dry, and chapped lips are a thing of the past. Botanical extracts including chamomile and rosemary work together to soothe and repair. Weleda Skin Food Lip Balm locks in hydration, but also offers protection from the environment, including keeping your lips feeling supple even in conditions that traditionally cause chapped lips.
How to use:
Apply as frequently as required. Pay special attention to application before heading out into harsh environments, including cold weather or dry office environments.
If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Glycerin, Viola Tricolor Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Alcohol, Water (Aqua), Fragrance (Parfum)*, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*. *from natural essential oils organic ingredient